Thursday, July 24, 2008

Grandma to the Rescue!



Wyatt has been spending a lot of time with Grandma Sadler this trip to Rochester. They went to Caboose Day at the Railroad Museum in Rush, riding the carousel at Charlotte Pier, swimming at the beach at Durand Eastman Park, the Strong Children's Museum, and to Seneca Park Zoo. Along with these adventures, they've visited Aunt Marilyn, Ruth, and the MacDonald clan. Wow! And Grandma even had adventures (and less sleep) by having Wyatt over to spend the night. Not once -but twice!



During my Wyatt-free time, I have been helping my mom going through clothing and determining what is garage sale worthy, donation worthy, garbage, and keepers at my grandparent's house. It's a long and difficult process, but it will help everyone in the long run. It's truly amazing how much stuff can be collected over fifty years in a home! I seem to get inspired to clean out at my own house after working here - so there's benefit on our end as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment