Friday, August 1, 2008

All Together Now

Wyatt, Tanya, and Jeff are all back together in Colorado! We have had some good times these past few days together, just catching up and playing. The weather here has been HOT - in the 100's. Ok, so when does the air conditioner and furnace decide to start acting up? Yup, on the hottest day of the year...on a Friday...with no hope of low temperatures in the future. I'm hoping all the sweating will help with weight loss! Ha. We'll see about that one. I see a couple trips to Union Reservoir in our future - we bought a season pass this spring so now we need to really take advantage of the water and beach!

Wyatt had his first slip and slide experience today over at the neighbor's house. It was a little surprising to him! We're really focusing now on Wyatt sleeping in his own bed again. It's tough as we travel since we tend to bend the rules and let him sleep with us - or grandma. Last night he knew not try and get in bed with us - so he quietly tip toed in to our room with a pillow and sheet - and made himself comfy on the floor. Oh well, it's a stepping stone!

I went to school for the first time today - I haven't been in my classroom all summer! I haven't thought about school or anything - no classes, nada. It's taken 14 years, but I am finally learning to relax a bit and go with the flow a bit more. Everything will get done - and what doesn't get done, oh well. That's a HUGE step for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment